Salt therapy has been used to treat upper and lower respiratory conditions such as cold and flu, allergy, asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, sinus infection, sinusitis, rhinitis, hay fever and emphysema. In addition, the anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties of salt have been shown to effectively treat conditions of the skin such as eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. Each salt therapy session at Arden Salt Room & Sauna lasts 45 minutes. You can read a book or even take a nap and relax. Your comfort is ensured by our Zero-Gravity, NASA inspired recliners. With your feet elevated at your heart-level or slightly above, this position puts the least amount of strain on the spine neutralizing the effects of gravity. The Zero-Gravity recliners allow you to relax while you’re seated and allow the discs in your spine return to their normal shape.
Some of the many benefits you’ll receive from salt therapy at Arden Salt Room & Sauna include…
* Abatement of bronchial inflammation
* Removal of airborne pollen particles from airways
* Strengthening of immune system that decreases allergic reaction to pollens
* Cleansing and sanitation of the airways
* Prevention and treatment of common cold and flu
* Improvement of dermatological disorders such as acne, dermatitis and psoriasis
* Reduction of snoring
* Better sleep
Our Children's Halotherapy room is specifically designed for infants and children up to 12 years of age. While your children are receiving their therapeutic treatment, they can enjoy the playroom surroundings with puzzles, trucks and toys. It’s like playing in the sand at the beach!